It would be nice if getting a fair accident settlement was easy. Unfortunately, negotiating a personal injury claim with an insurance company can be a stressful and drawn-out process.
That’s why we built this website. This guide helps personal injury victims navigate the claims process on their own. We’re not a law firm, but the information here is written by experienced lawyers.
There are two main sections:
- The Claim Guide walks you step-by-step through the claims process, giving useful insider tips and “how-to” information to help with your claim.
- Case Types gives all the main categories of personal
injury claims, and specific information for each case type.
The most common personal injuries result from car accidents and slip and falls, but many people are injured by defective products, dog attacks, work equipment, etc. This site helps you understand the claim and lawsuit process regardless of your particular injury.
1) Intro to Personal Injury Claims
Important introductory points on injuries and accident claims.
Learn the basics of personal injury cases and how insurance claims work.
Learn how liability applies in different personal injury situations.
Slip and Fall Accidents:
Other Case Types:
Learn what you should do after an accident to help your personal injury claim.
Injury compensation, damages, pain and suffering, etc. are discussed.
Learn essential negotiation strategies to get a higher settlement from the adjuster.
How to handle the final stages of settlement negotiations.
All about filing lawsuits and using small claims court to force compensation.
Small Claims Court:
How to find a personal injury attorney for your case, and other important information.
Personal Injury Case Types:
- Different Types of Auto Accidents
- Vehicles Commonly Involved in Collisions
- Common Causes of Road Accidents
- Common Auto Accident Injuries
- Auto Insurance Explained
- Business liability for injuries
- Residential injuries in homes and apartments
- Injuries in other locations
- Dangerous property conditions and other causes
How Much is Your Injury Claim Worth?
Find out now with a FREE case review from an attorney…
No Visitor Questions
There are no questions for The Complete Guide to Personal Injury Claims and Accident Settlements.Ask the First Question