Visitor Question

Unhappy with my car accident attorney…

Submitted By: Anonymous (Florida, USA)

I was hit head on when I was sitting in my car at a stop sign waiting for my turn to go. I suffered injuries which are still bothering me.

I’d like to know what i am entitled too and what to do if I feel like my attorney is not doing his job? Is there anything I can do? Thanks.

Disclaimer: Our response is not formal legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship. It is generic legal information based on the very limited information provided. Do not rely upon the information in our response, or anywhere else on this site, when deciding the proper course of a legal matter. Always get a personalized case review from a local attorney.


Dear Anonymous,

Your settlement will be based upon the medical bills you have incurred. So, once you have completed your treatment your attorney will submit a demand letter.

As far as your attorney is concerned, often cases are VERY slow in the beginning. Quite honestly, until the attorney starts negotiating with the insurance company, there is little to report to the client.

If you are unhappy however, the best thing to do is communicate and let him/her know.

Learn more here: When You Need an Injury Attorney

The above is general information. Laws change frequently, and across jurisdictions. You should get a personalized case evaluation from a licensed attorney.

Find a local attorney to give you a free case review here, or call 888-972-0892.

We wish you the best with your claim,


How Much is Your Injury Claim Worth?

Find out now with a FREE case review from an attorney…

  • Your Accident
  • Your Claim
  • Contact Info
  • Your Evaluation

Leave a Comment

Don’t ask a personal injury question here – comments are not reviewed by an attorney. Ask your question on this page. Required fields are marked *