State Specific Guides
Car accidents are stressful. When you consider potential police involvement, dealing with insurance companies, and the thought of having to find a lawyer, it can be overwhelming. Knowing how to address each of these topics will help you get through the challenge.
We’ve put together a complete guide for each state, detailing the steps to take after a car accident. We’ve also included answers to the most frequently asked questions. In these guides we cover the following topics:
- Legal requirements of drivers following an accident
- Types of evidence you should gather
- State insurance requirements
- How to deal with police when they arrive at the scene
- State specific information on Small Claims Courts
- Each state’s Statute of Limitations
- Hiring an attorney vs. representing yourself
- Other laws relevant to personal injury claims
If you (or someone you know) are involved in a car accident, read the guide for the state where the accident occurred. If you educate yourself, and handle the situation properly from the beginning, you’re likely to have a successful auto accident claim.
(More Guides coming soon.)
How Much is Your Injury Claim Worth?
Find out now with a FREE case review from an attorney…