Driving in the United States may be quite different form driving in other countries.
Drivers in the USA drive on the right side of the road just as drivers in Argentina, China, and Germany. On the other hand, drivers in Australia, India, Japan, and United Kingdom drive on the left side of the road. For American drivers, it may take some time to get used to driving in India. Furthermore, each country will have some unique driving laws.
Here are some resources for car safety in other countries…
What Side on the Road Do They Drive On?
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Driving Safety Tips in Other Countries…
- Overseas Road Safety: Provides vital information and statistics on driving in other countries.
- Road Safety Tips: A number of tips for people who are driving in Australia.
- India Driving Tips: A list of tips for drivers in India by the Delhi Traffic Police.
- Driving in Germany: Covers such topics like car registration, car inspection, insurance, speed limits, autobahn driving, and more.
- Driving in Mexico: Essential safety tips for driving on the highway and driving in the city.
- Driving in Japan: A guide for Americans who will be driving in Japan with some safety tips.
DWI Laws Overseas…
- DWI Laws in Other Countries: Great resource center covering many aspects of DWI laws in other countries.
- Drunk Driving in India: Focuses on the problems of drunk driving in India with information on the laws.
- France: Discusses driving in France with a section on drunk driving laws.
- Drunk-Driving Law In UK: Excellent information on the laws governing drunk-driving in the United Kingdom.
- Impaired Driving: Offers information on DWI laws in Canada.
- Italy: Outlines the DWI and DUI laws in Italy.
Driver’s Licenses & Minimum Driving Age…
- Alberta, Canada: Comprehensive resource for anything you want to know about driver’s licenses in Alberta.
- Brazil: Shows how foreigners can get a driver’s license in Brazil.
- Singapore: Outlines the procedure of getting a Class 3/3A driving license in Singapore.
- UK Minimum Driving Age: Offers information on the legal driving age in United Kingdom and more.
- UK Driver License: The authoritative page to answer all your questions about driver’s licenses in UK.
- Australia: Explains how to get a driver’s license in Australia.
Driving Quizzes & FAQ’s: How Much Do You Know?
- Driver’s Test: Take these sample tests to see how much you know about driving.
- Interactive Tests: Try out these interactive tests to gauge your driving skills.
- International Driving Permit: FAQ about International Driving Permit for Canadians.
- Teen Driving: FAQ for teen drivers in Oregon.
How Much is Your Injury Claim Worth?
Find out now with a FREE case review from an attorney…